This area of personal injury law involves negligence on behalf of motorists for injuries sustained by other motorists, bicyclists and/or pedestrians who are struck by motor vehicles. We are currently litigating a case where a bicyclist was injured when the operator of a motor vehicle parked his car and negligently opened his door without looking, slamming into the bicyclist. We also have successfully represented pedestrians who were struck by vehicles (including pedestrians struck by bicyclists), and persons injured in multiple vehicle collisions.
- $3Million settlement for passenger in car who sustained traumatic brain injury
- $1.9Million settlement against Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority for vehicular accident killing five year old boy
- $750,000 settlement for 85 year old pedestrian hit by car
- $600,000 settlement for passenger in one car accident
- $150,000 settlement for bicyclist hit by open door of parked car
- $150,000 settlement for patient who was a passenger in ambulette involved in car accident upon her transfer to rehabilitation facility
- $150,000 settlement for sixteen year old pedestrian hit by car